A computer system uses a information base (IB) technology to store complexly organized and unstructured data. Since expert systems were the first knowledge-based systems, that is where the word was initially used.
Information of the following types:
- Billing details,
- Packages and Plans of Services
- documentation, how-to guides, videos, tutorials, etc.,
- troubleshooting details,
- frequently asked questions,
- account settings,
- product screenshots and details,
- copyright, legal details, and archived content.
And more several tutorial information to make your life and businesses handling more easier. Our IT teams writes excellent tutorial on several technical things to get you a proper guideline for maintenance and handling your business.